- Grey safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments like underground mining
- Steel toe cap and steel penetration-resistant midsole for maximum protection
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Soft metatarsal pad to reduce pressure and stress on the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet allowing full flexibility.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- Wide fit and a heavy-duty tread base for extra stability and a sole pattern that resists clogging, providing superior grip in most conditions
- Distinctive upper pattern provides vulnerable areas with greater cut and abrasion resilience.
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep, and rear kick off lip
- Knit lining for comfort
- Two pre-stamped guide lines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces wearer fatigue
- Made in Tasmania
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve.
While our boots are designed to last, it’s vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and lustre.
Our boots are made from various materials and each style has specific care and cleaning requirements.
Follow our tips to properly care for your Blundstone boots.