HOWARD LEIGHT MAXLITE DISPOSABLE GREEN FOAM CONSTRUCTION PLASTIC CORDED EARPLUG
100 pairs per box / 1,000 pairs per carton
Howard Leight by Honeywell Max-Lite® Corded Earplugs are made from low pressure polyurethane foam and are perfect for those having smaller ear canals. The contoured T shape facilitates easy handling and the soil resistant closed cell foam skin avoids dirt build-up. It can be used in automotive industry: aviation: forestry: furniture manufacturing: landscaping: metal fabrication and more and the noise reduction is rated at 30 dB. Plugs come in a poly bag.
Honeywell MAXIMUM LITE earplugs are designed to ensure minimum pressure and maximum comfort in a disposable earplug.
• Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
• Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
• Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
• Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
• Corded and uncorded versions available with various dispensing options.
• 29 CFR 1910.95 – OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
• ANSI S3.19-1974 – Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
• Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) – Canada Labour Code
• Z94.2-1994 – Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
• 2003/10/EC – EU Hearing Directive
• 89/686/EEC – EC Directive/PPE
• Category II – EC Category/PPE
• EN 352-2:2002 – EU Standards
• NOHSC: 1007 (2000) – National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
• NR 15 – Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 – Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
• ANSI S12.6/1997 – Method B – Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
• 9001:2008 – ISO