BLUNDSTONE LADIES SLIP ON SAFETY SHOE
Designed for women, the slip-on design of the #886 provides easy-on, easy-off convenience, while its water-resistant leather and composite toe cap provide another layer of protection.
Available in Australian women’s sizes 5-11 (half sizes 6.5-9.5)
- Black water-resistant leather slip on safety shoe with padded collar and tongue
- Lightweight, comfort fit designed specifically for women
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining
- Neoprene panel for reduced foot stress
- Removable PU foam footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection heel insert for greater impact absorption and comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- XRD® inserted into the forepart of the innersole
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- TPU toe guard and Heel skeletal Stabiliser
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Airport friendly
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant composite toe cap
However, if your feet are exposed to the risk of repetitive impacts, penetration or cutting hazards or electrical hazards, then we recommend that you consider one of our steel safety toe boots as they may be more suited to your needs
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve.
While our boots are designed to last, it’s vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and lustre.
Our boots are made from various materials and each style has specific care and cleaning requirements.
Follow our tips to properly care for your Blundstone boots.