BLUNDSTONE UNISEX LACE UP SAFETY TOE BOOT WITH SCUFF CAP
The F-313 style offers comfort, support and has the advantage of a scuff cap for added durability. An excellent lace-up safety boot option for apprentices or contract workers.
If you need a safety boot that’s great value-for-money, look no further than the ever-ready, ever-reliable #313 with its scuff cap for extra toe leather protection.
CERTIFIED TO: AS 2210.3:2019 / ASTM F2413-18 INCLUDING EH (CLAUSE 5.6)
- Black rambler leather lace up safety boot with padded collar and ¾ bellows tongue
- Scratchguard toe leather protection
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve.
While our boots are designed to last, it’s vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and lustre.
Our boots are made from various materials and each style has specific care and cleaning requirements.
Follow our tips to properly care for your Blundstone boots.