BLUNDSTONE UNISEX BROWN ELASTIC SIDED SAFETY BOOT
The elastic side design of the F-311 makes them easy to slip on and off. As well as being electrical hazard resistant, this boot is also fitted with XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption and comfort.
With a steel toe-cap and steel shank for torsional stability, the F-311 is a rock-solid elastic side work boot.
CERTIFIED TO: AS 2210.3:2019 / ASTM F2413-18 INCLUDING EH (CLAUSE 5.6)
- Brown waxy leather elastic side safety boot
- SPS Max – XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve.
While our boots are designed to last, it’s vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and lustre.
Our boots are made from various materials and each style has specific care and cleaning requirements.
Follow our tips to properly care for your Blundstone boots.